Monday, April 6, 2009

"Notre Dame" reading--- more info.... (Goransson, McSweeney, and Joe Hall)


ok, Johannes just forwarded me specifics about the reading this Thursday
in South Bend


"I'd like to invite you all to my apartment to hear poet Rauan Klassnik
give a reading this Thursday at 7:30 pm. Smoke signals and semaphores
suggest that our very own Joyelle McSweeney and Johannes Goransson
will also be reading some of their work.
I live at 330 West Colfax Ave, Apartment #xxx in downtown South Bend,
in the vocational tech part of a renovated high school. Call when
you're in the parking lot (xxx-xxx-xxxx). There's also an entrance on
Williams Street on the west side of the building--ring buzzer #xxx.
Your synapses will fire! Invite other interested parties, and feel
free to bring drinkables or edibles.
Love,
Tasha"

And the latest news is that Joe Hall (book forthcoming from Black Ocean) will also be reading.....

If you're interested in coming please drop me a note through Facebook (Rauan Klassnik) and I'll send you the apt and tel numbers.

No comments: