Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My E-Chapbook "Ringing" (from Kitchen Press) is now LIVE!!

I am pleased to announce that my e-chap, "Ringing," is now LIVE

I want to thank Justin at Kitchen Pressfor all his help in getting this together, (revisions, ideas, etc,...)

It was a pleasure working with him.

There's a lot of debate on E-chapbooks. Personally, as you might guess, I think they're good. Or, at least, they can be.

and, I must say, I'm very excited about this release....
very excited !

If interested, please check it out:

Rauan Klassnik----Ringing


Any comments there, or here, are appreciated.
(well most of them, probably, anyways....)

2 comments:

The Primes said...

Checked it out.

Jeezus... The Songs of Solomon mixed with what? Ringing kicked me so bad that I'm trying to pull my stomach out of my mouth.

Hard hitting beauty.

JR

Rauan Klassnik said...

thanks for the feedback, JR,....
best
Ron
p.s. i guess i need to check out the Songs of Solomon.....