Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Why God Permits Evil?" or "What about my Dog?"


In the bathroom of a seaside restaurant in Seaside, Oregon I found this flyer.

It doesn't give you the answer (I want to know, damnit, I want to know.) but it does tell you how you can get a free copy of a 24-page booklet that should "bring you much comfort and joy," and where, it says, "you will learn that God loves and cares for his human family."

Hey!---

What about my dog? and my birds? and my turtles?

Does God hate animals?

Are animals evil?

Maybe I do need to get this booklet!


here's the link


P.S.

What really has me puzzled and scratching my head is that I found this right after I'd been engrossed and inspired by the Angry Cock Lover in "Exotic"

Perhaps I am ripe for the taking !!!

Take me, O Lord,
Take me!

No comments: