Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ron Silliman Dreams (and one vision)

..

A little while back Ron Silliman started appearing in my dreams. At first this bothered me. Then I took it in stride. Whatever the case, for a week or so the dreams kept coming. They have now subsided.

(on a different note: last night I dreamed that I went to the 4th Obama/McCain debate. When I arrived I was notified that McCain couldn't take part and that I'd be taking his place...I shook Obama's hand and we walked on stage...From a center seat in the front row McCain flashed me a smile and gave me his cute little thumbs up...)

I'm not sure why this happened (the Silliman dreams), but they did start up just after the whole forgodot.com's Issue #1 release and excitement.

One thing that really amazed me about that whole thing is that on his blog Ron Silliman suggested that legal action was possible. And even, it seems, encouraged it.

Anyways,
To follow, then, are accounts of these dreams (and one breakfast vision).
(and in some instances, "Illustrations."

No comments: